kolmapäev, september 17, 2008

"cry for just a while"

They don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child

I remember Raymond singing this song when he really WAS a child (we all were! we weren't adults yet!). I pray that "the God of all comfort" will pick up Christianne and Ryan "when no one is around" -- and when lots of other people are around!

2CO 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 5 For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

Universalis