laupäev, august 23, 2008

He's got the whole world in His hands!

"The potential is unlimited - Indians teaching us to meditate and fast; Africans teaching us to confront demons; Americans teaching us fiscal savvy and optimism; Hispanics teaching us passion; Caribbeans teaching us joyful worship and prayer power; Europeans teaching us courage; Aussies teaching us a powerful balance of traditional contemporary intelligence; Canadians teaching us missional creativity... It's a dynamic mix."

So the SA is in 115 countries, or thereabouts. I love the way this quote from http://www.armybarmy.com/blog.html quoting someone else (whose last initial is M, I'm guessing) puts a positive spin on the contributions the different parts of the Army world bring to the table. I love love love being in Estonia, but I REALLY MISS fiscal savvy and optimism!!! I think it's a little sad that Europeans are credited with "courage" because I am assuming that means that we keep being Christians even though we appear to be fighting a losing battle on this continent.

Evelyn

Universalis