reede, juuni 06, 2008

Lasteaed

Tomorrow we'll take Peter to visit his lasteaed (literally "kindergarten" which is literally "children's garden" but it's basically nursery school). He'll start attending in September.

Chris and I will go, because Tim and Elizabeth will be on the NELK (women's club) outing.

I'm kind of nervous about it. I hate speaking Estonian with strangers. And Peter doesn't speak Estonian (yet!). So, if you could pray for us tomorrow (Sat. 6 June) at noon, I would be really grateful!

http://www.eelk.ee/~kkaarlike/lasteaed.htm

Evelyn

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitchenstein said...

I was just checking you knew about http://www.pelastusarmeija.fi/index.php?id=185&L=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=106&tx_ttnews[backPid]=520&cHash=08780e25c4 - I'm sure you do because they clearly interviewed you for it!
If you'd like I could translate it for you, unless the Finnish is close enough to the Estonian to make sense.
Take care and God bless,
John

esmaspäev, juuni 09, 2008 11:21:00 AM  

Postita kommentaar

<< Home

Universalis