neljapäev, aprill 17, 2008

Declaration

While women weep, as they do now,
I'll fight
While children go hungry, as they do now
I'll fight
While men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now,
I'll fight
While there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets, while there remains one dark soul without the light of God,
I'll fight - I'll fight to the very end!
- William Booth

Voice 1
We have been fighting more than 100 years

Voice 2
Women are still weeping. Children go hungry. Men are going to prison, in and out. There are poor lost girls upon the streets and many dark souls are living without the light of God.

Forgive us, Father! We didn’t always know what we should have done!
(Luke 23:34)

Forget what is behind and reach what is ahead.
(Phil. 3:13)

God looked down to the world. As He saw the crowds, his heart was filled with pity for them.

He created the movement known as The Salvation Army. God gave to it a special task: to proclaim the gospel and relieve human suffering.

We want to be The SALVATION Army again. We want to be God’s army.

Watch for the new thing I am going to do. It is happening already – you can see it now! I will make a road through the wilderness and give you streams of water there. (Isaiah 43:19)

We want to fight.
Let the whole world hear about Blood and Fire!

We want to fight until the very end!

Universalis