teisipäev, jaanuar 16, 2007

future (NIV)

PS 37:37 Consider the blameless, observe the upright;
there is a future for the man of peace.

PR 23:18 There is surely a future hope for you,
and your hope will not be cut off.
PR 23:19 Listen, my son, and be wise,
and keep your heart on the right path.

PR 24:14 Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul;
if you find it, there is a future hope for you,
and your hope will not be cut off.

ECC 7:14 When times are good, be happy;
but when times are bad, consider:
God has made the one
as well as the other.
Therefore, a man cannot discover
anything about his future.

ECC 8:7 Since no man knows the future,
who can tell him what is to come?

JER 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

RO 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Universalis