teisipäev, oktoober 17, 2006

from Anneli's blog!

To read the whole post go here. This is an excerpt:

I don't know...it was as if I knew him....I asked him who is he...he just pushed me pack gently and said confidently..."I love you and no matter what..don't give yourself away to anybody....just wait for me" and he disappeared.....I don't even know...how could I remember this dream...I can still hear his voice....I can still remember

Well, I gotta tell ya, this brought tears to the old Corps Officer's eyes! So keep away from those Turkish guys or Italian guys or British guys or whoever is after you right now!

In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy ... see visions ... dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
(Acts 2:17-18)

Evelyn

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Captain, thats a great idea to keep away from "those guys" but unfortunately I can see those "guys" everyday...

No worries, I'll just be wise ;) and watch out

Eri

reede, oktoober 20, 2006 2:37:00 PM  

Postita kommentaar

<< Home

Universalis