neljapäev, september 07, 2006

Kristel ... again

Are you still praying for Kristel? She is still in the hospital. We went to visit her again today (furlough shmurlough!).

I'll spare you the long story of how we finally got to see her, even though she really is in Intensive Care now (before I guess it was a step below it or something, but this is for sure the real deal!).

It was so hard to see her that way.

The song God kept bring to my mind was:
All your anxiety, all your care
Bring to the mercy seat, leave it there
Never a burden He cannot bear
Never a friend like Jesus

So many memories of visiting other people in the hospital.

This is really hard for me to write about, so I guess I'll stop!

But please do keep praying for Kristel.

Evelyn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonüümne said...

Thanks for mentioning Kristel. Please let her know that we are praying for her.

Is this to due with the tumour in her head again?

Blessings,
Sharon

reede, september 08, 2006 6:59:00 AM  

Postita kommentaar

<< Home

Universalis