kolmapäev, juuli 18, 2007

The weight of responsibility!

from Chris's blog:
My mom always complains that my bag is heavy, and that'll I'll hurt myself carrying it. I think not, it just gives me a workout no matter what I do. But why is it always so heavy? I don't always carry library books in there. Why it's so heavy is very simple. The weight of responsibility. My Bible. My Bible is fairly medium size and weight as far as Bibles go, but that's still not light. But I like that heavy weight in my bag, banging against my butt. My constant reminder of the weight of responsibility I carry. The responsibility to represent Christ in my life, and show the world the way He works in my life. It might be awkward and heavy, but that's one of the best parts. It reminds me. And besides that, I'm always armed to the teeth with a Bible in my bag.

Universalis