reede, märts 16, 2007

"A Wrinkle in Time" et al.

http://www.madeleinelengle.com/books/biblio_murry.htm

I'm reading these books for -- if you can believe it! -- the very first time!

Feeling in a funk, I asked Chris if he had any good books to offer me. (Chris has hundreds of good books!) And he thought it was high time I had read these books!

Okay, true-confessions time! I haven't even read the Lord of the Rings books! I'm just not a huge fan of fiction.

So. These books have been good for me, and I highly recommend them to you!

Evelyn

1 Comments:

Blogger jsi said...

Oh Evelyn, good words from you. These boks, these titles, are some of my best friends. Not fiction, mind you, but characters in which you can find a relevant real-live complement where you are today. L'Engle - the imagination, the depth. Love A Wrinkle in Time eveytime I read it.
Find Tolkien, and you will discover Scripture seeping through the pages, defending and preasenting evangelistic testimony chapter by chapter.
Read on, dear heart, read on.

teisipäev, märts 20, 2007 5:05:00 PM  

Postita kommentaar

<< Home

Universalis